2. Wait until the Measure I bond passes before we gamble and spend $14,000,000 to build a new high school for 165 students. We have waited 21 years. We can wait 4 weeks more to see if the bond passes.
3. 3% pay bonus for all district employees using surplus property funds. Employees with over 15 years of employment have a 1% base pay cut this fiscal year.
4. The board shall hear public comments and opinions before voting. See 2/4 minutes. Dominic Conti suspension.
5. Parents’ rights. Increase the number of school board reviews of uniform complaints. Google Dominic Conti suspension. See 2/4 minutes.
6. Recognize and protect the parent’s legal right, without retaliation, to opt out of data mining by the schools, as a mean to protect the family’s privacy.
7. End discrimination, respect diversity. All trustees shall be allowed to serve as president of the school board.
8. I will give a voice to parents of private, charter, public, English learning and home schooled children; and to teachers that want a rich personal and individualized teaching relationship with their students.
Elect Tony Dolz to the CVUSD school board – Take a Yard Sign – Volunteer – Contribute Funds – Hold a Banner on a busy street corner – Call Tony if you have questions